Re: [TR] ansa exhaust

To: KingR44916@aol.com
Subject: Re: [TR] ansa exhaust
From: Bob Labuz <yellowtr@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 18:48:02 -0400
On Monday 02 July 2007 06:09 pm, KingR44916@aol.com wrote:
> just bought an ansa exhaust and to my luck the down pipe and the exhaust
> pipe are the same size . what to do to not get those annoying leaks help

I would return the system and tell them it doesnt fit.

You could try to expand the down pipe, but I am guessing you would have to
remove it and take it to a mufler shop.

I am guessing you paid a bunch of $ for this system and it should fit a stock
down pipe.

You didnt mention what car.

The Bell system I got for my TR4 was the best fitting system I have ever seen
for the 3 - 4 cars. As close to perfect as one can imagine.

No leaks, no drips, no errors!

Bob

===     http://www.vtr.org