[TR] Archives

To: "Triumph List" <Triumphs@Autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Archives
From: "Martin Sukey" <trmarty@glwb.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 10:11:51 -0500
Well it appears that my %^&*! IP has felt that I really dont need the
team.net stuff once again. I will have to call them again on Monday. I tried
to go to the archives for the Triumph list to read up on whats going on but
from my seat it appears that the Triumph list archives are out of whack. I
sent MJB an email. But just in case it was just me, can anybody else read
the Triumph list archives? If so you doing anything special to get to it?

Thanks,

Marty