[TR] TR6 Hard top restoration expereince?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] TR6 Hard top restoration expereince?
From: Steve Smith <dogzbody1@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 05:49:34 -0800 (PST)
Hi All

Does anyone know of a website or publication that
outlines the restoration of a hard top for a TR6?  I'm
starting with a shell, three windows and three
gaskets. I have no example of a complete top to work
from. Even a decent set of pictures of a top off a car
would be a help.

Thanks for any direction or help you can provide.
Steve

Finding fabulous fares is fun.
bargains.

===     http://www.vtr.org