RE: [TR] TR3a: Where do these go?

To: suhringtr36@comcast.net
Subject: RE: [TR] TR3a: Where do these go?
From: TRDOCTOR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 18:18:17 EST
The hood release spring is the correct use for these parts, as Alex and  Bob
correctly noted.  Mine were recently painted powder blue as part of  my
restoration.  If needed, I have a drawing of how these are installed  that I
could scan and send to you.

Scott Suhring
Mechanicsburg,  PA
'70 TR6
'59 TR3

Scott;
Could you please send me a scan of this as well?  My powder coated  assembly
had these attached but I couldn't figure out how they installed so I  removed
them and mounted the release without them.  It works but I would  like to make
sure that it is right.  My old one did not have these  installed.  That is
the reason I left them off.  Thanks for all of  your help.  This list is great!
Sam and Carol Clark
Green Country Triumphs
TS45355L  O
CC82030U O