RE: [TR] old original TR2 hardbound service manual on ebay

To: "Greg" <one_second_zero@yahoo.com>, "Triumph List"
Subject: RE: [TR] old original TR2 hardbound service manual on ebay
From: "Mark" <lists02@canleyworks.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 16:33:42 -0800

  http://tinyurl.com/touan

That's not even the first edition. That's the later edition
with the "TR3 Supplement."

I have one of the first editions, for which I paid $75 as I
recall. I think that was a bit high, but I have only seen
one other offered on eBay since then.

-Mark

===     http://www.vtr.org