[TR] Awesome help w/ a brake master cylinder rebuild

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Awesome help w/ a brake master cylinder rebuild
From: Brian Hodge <bahodge80@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 16:59:30 -0800 (PST)
i got some great help from     Aaron Cropley on rebuilding a brake master
cylinder.
  i have attached the same attachement he sent me just in case somone  else
would need it.  i know it saved my butt several times.
  thanks again Aaron Cropley!

  Brian Hodge
  TR 250
  CD2558LO

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/msword which had a name
of Overhauling_MC___PDWA.doc]

===     http://www.vtr.org