Re: [TR] 2 questions

To: whosgoofy@adelphia.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [TR] 2 questions
From: DLylis@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 18:22:16 EST
As to the length of the studs.  If you change the studs to steel wheel
length and wish to alternate between wires and steel, you MUST use the spacers
with the wire wheels.  If I were you I would get an accurate measure  of the
length of the wire wheel studs while they are in place, and then compare  to
the
steel wheel studs with the spacers in place.  This is not to be  taken lightly.
 If your studs bump up against the back of the  wires this is dangerous.  Do
not use the spacers with the steel  wheels.  If you have any questions about
this, seek help.

David  Lylis
69 TR6 CC26160L
60 TR3A TS74461LO