Re: [TR] re : TR4 Turn Signal Lever

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] re : TR4 Turn Signal Lever
From: "David Brister" <david.brister@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 19:33:37 +0100
My RHD TR4A which was tatty but I believe original when I acquired it
(nearly three decades ago) has the o/d on the right of the column and the
turn switch on the left. The original decal for the turn indicator could'nt
go on the right without being wrong, if you see what I mean. I wonder if
there were different decals for LHD TR's. Perhaps the chap who wrote that
the o/d switch was always outboard was only thinking RHD?

David Brister.

It has removed 1665 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!

===     http://www.vtr.org