Re: [TR] Zero Milestone - Non LBC - Sort of

To: <jar@aldermanroad.net>, "Terry Smith" <terryrs@adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Zero Milestone - Non LBC - Sort of
From: "Michael Marr" <mmarr@notwires.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 23:46:14 -0600
> Seems to me that it sits in the oval on the south side of the White
> House.  I 've seen it, but don't remember exactly where it is.
Seems to me that the big Zero sits in the Oval Office!

(I am very sorry, I have tried to resist the urge to make a smart-arsed
comment relating to this thread but its just too juicy a target.  Sorry for
injecting politics into the discussion.  I will now retreat to my reading of
"State of Denial".  If you feel the need to fry me with flames, so be it...)

Michael Marr
1960 TR3A and committed democrat
Plainfield, IL

===     http://www.vtr.org