[TR] Re: SPAM on Triumph e-mail list, and Truimph newsgroups

To: "jhaeg" <haeg1@mninter.net>
Subject: [TR] Re: SPAM on Triumph e-mail list, and Truimph newsgroups
From: "Eureka Saws Co, Inc." <ambritts@ptdprolog.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 10:33:56 -0500
Hi John,
I have been bombarded in the past 3 months with stock and xxx rated spam at
about 1:1 ratio. I have numerous email addresses as well as websites (4)
that are receiving all this junk. I don't think it is coming from this list
as I have it popping up all over the place. I don't frequent trash sites so
I don't know how they are finding me. I spoke with my IT guy and he showed
me his emails. Same thing. ?????
Alex Manzo