RE: [TR] Ordered a Dan Masters wiring harness for my '74 TR6

To: "'jim hearn'" <jimhearn1@comcast.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] Ordered a Dan Masters wiring harness for my '74 TR6
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 13:43:08 -0500
 Jim,
The harness comes with more connections and wiring options then you'll
probably ever use. Everything from an electric fan and fuel pump relay to an
inertia switch connection, plus a bunch of other stuff.

Check out my site on the installation of his harness as it may help you to
sort it all out.  It's pretty overwhelming when it first arrives but lay it
all out on a bench or floor and read through the manual to sort out the
wires you'll really need. The only thing I ran out of were a few connectors
which I ordered from British Wiring.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org