Re: [TR] TR perils on Ebay

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR perils on Ebay
From: Geo & Kathleen Hahn <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 10:54:11 -0700
Jim and Andreas Vassiliadis wrote:

>Apologies I did not see that poor remark re America otherwise I would not have
>posted the link.

I accepted it for what it probably was -- a comment made out of
frustration & anger rather than reason.

I did send him a note of condolence & said that I hope, just as people
should not judge an entire nation based on what their government does,
that he would not judge all Americans based on what a 'car dealer' in
Miami did.

I did suggest that if he ever wants to buys another car from the States
that he get in touch with someone over here to check it out.  Right now
he's probably thinking he would never buy one from here again but that
may change as this is where most of the cars are.

Geo