Re: [TR] RE: lift

To: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>,
Subject: Re: [TR] RE: lift
From: "fred thomas" <frede.thomas2@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 11:42:13 -0500
> Fun topic - neat links.
>
> Minor problem - the EZ Car lift is too tall - niether of my TR6's could
> drive over it! Oh well.
Just buy 2 X 6 and taper the ends and drive up onto  the lift, the lift
thats the subject right now is the reason I built a pit  (3' X 6' X 14') 15
years ago, and the pit cost me 50% less than the lift and can handle any
type repairs, bought a roll along steel tray and can use bottle jacks and
stands at all locations, my neighbors just love it on the weekends.  "FT"

===     http://www.vtr.org