RE: [TR] Roll Hoops for TR 4/4A/250/5/6s

To: "'sherman'" <cm.sherman@verizon.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: [TR] Roll Hoops for TR 4/4A/250/5/6s
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 15:28:55 -0400
Corey,
The first thing that comes to mind with installing a Roll Bar is the impact
on your insurance. I know that my classic car insurance prohibits their
installation even if you don't intend to race your car. Just something to
check out before placing an order.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org