Re: [TR] Air Compressor questions

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Air Compressor questions
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 21:49:49 -0600
Air compressors are a topic that often crops up on the shop-talk list.
Check out
http://demo.fatchancegarage.com/mharc/archives/html to browse the
archives of
that list.

One thing I would really like to do with that software is figure out
how to  do
searches across all lists.  Air compressors, welding, rust repairs and
such are some
example topics that occur on many of the  Team.Net lists.  It would be
nice to  be
able to have a search  include not only the TR list,  but also
datsun-roadsters, healeys,
land-speed, single-malt [ oops, maybe not that one ]  and so on.

Yet another project in the queue, RealSoonNow, trust me, honest!

mjb.

http://fatchancegarage.com

===     http://www.vtr.org