[TR] Triumph List Decals

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Triumph List Decals
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 07:52:48 -0700
For those who missed out earlier, I wanted to repeat this message.  For all
others, please excuse the repeat.

I have produced static cling list decals
http://members.cox.net/spitlist/TRList.JPG (The image is much sharper than the
link shows)

The price is $3.00 each.

 Here is how to order:

 Send a Stamped self addressed business size envelope (4-1/8 x 9-1/2) to me
at
the address below along with a check or money order in US dollars payable to
me.  Include the quantity of decals you are buying. (That should be obvious
by
the size of the check but you never know).  Affix postage for US delivery at
the following rate:

1 to 7 decals- one 39 cent stamp
8-15 decals -  two 39 cent stamps
Above 15 contact me for additional instructions  prior to sending your order.

 Those outside the USA, send your prepaid order but rather than a SASE, add
one Dollar to cover postage for up to 15 decals.  I will have to figure out
postage and will provide the envelope for this amount.  But send me a mailing
label with the destination address.

 Regards,
Joe Curry
1707 W. Placita Del Zocalo