[TR] Euro Festival News Flash

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Euro Festival News Flash
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 18:50:35 EDT
Hey guys,
I just got a phone call from my good buddy Pat Davis.  It appears that  he
has walked away with Best Of Show at the Euro Festival with His Black  TR2!
Pat
is one fine gentleman and his TR2 is Excellent. Pat is a member  of TRA and
VTR. He has serve red as a VTR Judge for Concours. He has won  the VTR Ken
Richardson Award at the TRF/VTR.  I congratulate Pat for his  latest
accomplishment.

Darrell

===     http://www.vtr.org