[TR] TR Windshield Glass

To: Triumph Email List <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR Windshield Glass
From: Bob Labuz <yellowtr@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 06:58:26 -0400
Well I received the correct vinyl from Mark Macy the other day and I should be
finished with the install Saturday AM. Then I will attempt to install the
glass following all your instructions with the rope, soap etc. Now do I need
to get some soap on a rope? or will regular soap  work?

I managed to get the rubber on the glass without too much trouble.

I am going to give it a try but if there is any trouble or risk to the glass
or frame, I am going to start to make some calls to auto glass shops.

Many thanks in advance to all who replied and a special thanks to Mark at
Macy's garage for locating the correct vinyl and his tips for vinyl
installation.

Bob

===     http://www.vtr.org