Re: [TR] Another 40k TRA

To: triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Another 40k TRA
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@razzolink.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 21:13:33 -0700
Bob Danielson wrote:
> That is a beautiful TR4 but has it ever been driven? I'm sorry but I still
> struggle with owning a car that is so perfect you're afraid to drive it!

One of the thing I've always liked about TRs is that they had not
appreciably appreciated. Beyond the 1980's rush to send all the British
cars out of the States, they have not been a major focus of collectors.

Owners feel free to drive them.  They are emotional investments building
  memories to last a lifetime as you spend that lifetime driving your TR.

If they start appreciating like a pre-'98 internet IPO, people will be
focused on protecting their investment and reluctant to drive them.

TeriAnn

===     http://www.vtr.org