[TR] voltage leak?

To: list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] voltage leak?
From: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 21:29:05 -0400
Hi,
I was holding to my bakelite distributor cap tonight and trying to start the
motor at the same time.  I must have touched some wiring cause I was shocked.
Does this necessarily mean that I have a voltage leak?  My guess to fix it
would be to find out where it is coming from by looking at the wiring in the
dark.  Clean that wire and see if it continues.  If not sufficient, replace it.

By the way, the shock was quite mild.  But then again, I was using jumper
cables.  Does that explain it?

Thanks,
Paul Dorsey

===     http://www.vtr.org