[TR] Need to know what is connected to the voltage stabilizer

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Need to know what is connected to the voltage stabilizer
From: "jim hearn" <jimhearn1@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 22:43:05 -0700
I have a 1974 TR6.  I just replaced the voltage stabilizer and now I
don't have wipers, temp gauge and gas gauge working and they were
before.  All three of these are connected to the stabilizer.  I had the
dash apart and there was a connection with three black wires that I
wasn't sure where it had been connected.  I got a little careless not
knowing where this connection with the three black wires goes.  Can
anyone help me out and tell me what is attached to the stabilizer other
than the plug in leads.  The plug in leads I swapped over from one to
the other so I couldn't have gotten these mixed up.  I'm wondering if
the three black wires (one connector) attach (grounded) to the body of
the stabilizer.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks, Jim

===     http://www.vtr.org