Fw: [TR] TR3A Coffee Holder

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: [TR] TR3A Coffee Holder
From: "Terry Smith" <terryrs@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 19:10:59 -0400
Thanks, John.  I did see that in the Moss catalog.  I'm sure they have a
quality product.  For me, though, I don't want to have to reach between my
legs to the floor, then navigate the cup between the seat cushion and the
steering wheel while I drive.  Maybe I'm missing the way the holder works,
though.

I'll be using a quality travel mug with "squirt-prevention" (some kind of
tab I can fasten down when not actually sipping.  ...so, I'm really just
looking for something to hold the cup securely in a convenient place.

Randall, thanks for the thought, but I don't have to worry about spills
staining my trousers or shirt.  I've found that if you drive fast enough,
spills hit the grill of the car following you.

:o)

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A TS 58667

===     http://www.vtr.org