Re: [TR] Dear Abby

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Dear Abby
From: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thfoot.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 21:12:51 +0100
On Thu, 5 Oct 2006, at around 12:59:19 local time, Kevin Thompson
<kthompson@whoi.edu> wrote:
>Dear Abby,
>
>I've never written to you before, but I really need your advice on what
>could be a crucial decision.

Dear Kevin,

I think you are being very unfair.   This sort of behaviour is perfectly
normal, and should not cause you any concern.   Your lack of trust could
permanently damage your relationship.

On the other hand, if you feel sure that the problem is excessive, you
may wish to crawl underneath and take a good close look at her
underside.

Check for obvious problems like loose drain plugs or oil filters.   If
the leak appears to be coming from the sump joint, or she starts calling
out "Dave" in her sleep, you may wish to seek professional advice.

Yours,
--
Abby

===     http://www.vtr.org