[TR] Clutch panic

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Clutch panic
From: John Gillis <jgillis@tcd.ie>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 09:40:55 +0100
I finally managed to encourage the brake fluid down to the clutch
slave cylinder. I have a "good" pedal and after some adjustment on
the fork rod I was able to turn the output shaft flange on the box in
all gears with the pedal depressed,although 1st requires some effort,
and also loctae the point of engagement as I slowlly released the
pedal. The problem is when I engage reverse and depress the clutch
the shaft refuses to move as though engaged. I am beginning to panic
and imagine I have assembled something backwards or not at all! In my
box re-build. Any thoughts??
Regards John
--
John Gillis