RE: [TR] Failing Fuel Pump??

To: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Subject: RE: [TR] Failing Fuel Pump??
From: "Keith Ehrlich" <kehrlich@syntapharma.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 20:38:16 -0400
Bob-

The Facet electric fuel pump I use is the 2 1/2-4 1/2 psi model-That might be
high psi but I control with an adjustable valve back down to around 2. I
figured it is better to be on the high side and back it down, than exact and
have it get tired and low of the mark.

I am pretty sure form my old invoices that the inertial fuel cutoff switch is
Ford part number XF3Z*9341*AA and the wiring harness is 14489. As I noted
earlier, I believe these come from late 80's era Taurus.

Keith

===     http://www.vtr.org