Re: [TR] 2006 VTR National Convention

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] 2006 VTR National Convention
From: "oliver" <sumton@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 13:08:02 -0500
website is vtr2006.com

everyone note that there will be plenty of covered parking for all, so you
won't have to be out in the sun!!!  we worked hard to get that!

there will also be an early morning breakfast run on friday.

its not too late!  we welcome people right up through the last day.  and
yes, there are a lot of "drivers" there.  don't be intimidated by the
concours crowd.  many of us don't fit that mold.

i am part of the local club putting it on, and would like to personally
welcome you!

===     http://www.vtr.org