Re: [TR] Where to Buy a used Mercedes?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Where to Buy a used Mercedes?
From: ZinkZ10C@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 08:04:52 EDT
In a message dated 5/30/06 6:36:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
gprtech@frontiernet.net writes:

<<  We compiled information on what was going wrong and
 assisted the field techs in correcting the problems, but ( insert the name
of a major foregin consumer electronics manufacturer ) ( management )
completely ignored the data we compiled.

 It was a depressing experience. >>

Mix the worst of American and foreign management and you have the company
worked for, until a entire division closed.

Needless to say I'm now one of the 300 people that are no longer depressed.

Harold

===     http://www.vtr.org