[TR] (no subject)

To: <Harrymague@aol.com>, <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] (no subject)
From: "scottpaisley" <scottpaisley@smartneighborhood.net>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 04:33:45 -0700
Harry wrote:

> Basically the same O/D but with a couple of minor
> differences, one of the being the speedometer pinion and gear setup.
Long
> story short, I have to re calibrate the speedometer. Anybody have that
done
> before??? What is entailed??? Any suggestion would be greatly
appreciated.

I would think that you could replace the gear at the trans. That is, my
guess is that you could order a replacement gear for the TR6 OD and put
it on the OD you have. That might get you to a closer ratio to get the
speedo right.

Let us know what you end up doing to fix the issue!

-Scotty
'74 TR6

===     http://www.vtr.org