[TR] TR Frames from RATCO

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR Frames from RATCO
From: "Wages, Jeffrey (CDC/NCID/DHQP)" <bzw8@CDC.GOV>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 15:39:18 -0400
Just passing along the web site to RATCO for new TR frames. I was unable
to find it until I spoke with them and they gave me the URL. Sorry if
this info is old news.

They're kind of pricey but none the less intriguing. I am considering
this for my restored TR6 that has a botched frame repair. I'll let you
all know what I decide to do. In the mean time maybe we can start
passing the collection plate and I'll provide a comprehensive study for
everyone of the RATCO product. ;-) $10 a piece from about 250 listers
should just about cover it. LOL

http://rat-co.com/index.html

Jeff
Atlanta