Re: [TR] Announcement: WikiVTR Public Launch No TR content,

To: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [TR] Announcement: WikiVTR Public Launch No TR content,
From: "Doug" <dougm1000@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 06:55:59 -0800
Mark J. Bradakis wrote:

I've not been that happy with the current software used on the archives
> [ Link listed below ] so I've been looking at alternatives.  Point your
> browser to http://demo.fatchancegarage.com/mharc/archives/html and poke
> around, let me know what you think.

Mark:

I do use the old archive system frequently.  This new proposed system is a
huge improvement and I look forward to implementation.

Thank you for the great work you do to keep this list running so well.

Doug

===     http://www.vtr.org