Attitude (not valve) Adjustment

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Attitude (not valve) Adjustment
From: "Jim Muller" <jimmuller@pop.mail.rcn.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 22:01:48 -0500

> All of the words that come out of...

Uh, you're not a Calvin and Hobbs fan, are you?

Calvin: <pleading for something>
Mom: No.
Calvin: <pleading again>
Mom: What part of the word "no" don't you understand?

(He! He! It's one of the classics!)

> God forbid we don't retain every gem that comes out of your scary-big
> brain.

Actually, I don't need every one, only the one's I don't know already
and can actually put to use.  For those I am quite grateful.  For the
rest, well, I'm grateful for them too because they might be useful to
someone else.  That kind of expertise doesn't grow on trees.

--
Jim Muller
jimmuller@rcn.com

===     http://www.vtr.org