Need for TR3A swaybar mounts

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Need for TR3A swaybar mounts
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 22:35:35 EST
Swaybar Mounting:

Most everyone seems to know that the TR3A bumper supports is a lousy place to
locate an aftermarket swaybar like Addco.  Jack Drews did a welded assembly
for me 15 years ago and it worked just great...but I wrecked the TR3A. Now I
have a sway on the garage wall and I have a need to remount the swaybar on my
newly restored (again) TR3A.

I have had a few people ask me if I could design and manufacture some bolt on
brackets so they can properly mount their swaybars.

I want to do a bolt on, too, so that works for me. If I design one and make
it, it would be more cost effective to do 25 or so.

Any interest out there? Seems like there is a need, or is there another
solution there that I dont know about.

Please let me know.

Joe (A)
N197tr4@cs.com