RE: 1998 ROAD AND TRACK

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 1998 ROAD AND TRACK
From: "Dean Mericas" <dmericas@limno.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 12:56:50 -0500
That's me!  The letter was about a Peter Egan article where he talked about
looking at his E-Type and 356 Porsche parked alongside each other in his
garage and thinking what a lucky man he was to be able to own two of his
favorite cars. I felt the same way about the TR4 and Volvo 1800ES.

I sold the Volvo a few years back and bought the GTV. It's a much more
sophisticated sports car, although I still like the Volvo's quirky styling.

I've been pretty quiet because we're in the midst of moving from Ann Arbor
to Austin, TX.  Looking forward to a lot more driving days each year.

Dean Mericas
1965 TR4

===     http://www.vtr.org