Ak Miller RIP

To: "Triumph Stag Discussion Forum" <stag@digest.net>,
Subject: Ak Miller RIP
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 23:49:20 -0800
-----Original Message-----

Ak Miller,  veteran of Pikes Peak, Bonneville, Baja, The Original La Carr era
and the only American to drive a American sports car in the Mille Miglia has
gone to the big road race in the sky.  Ak was 84.

Thursday, at around 5:30 PM, Ak Miller passed away. Many
family and friends found time to stop in and have one last
visit with Ak before he died. Pages can be written about Ak
but I would like to simply focus on our memories from
his "Roast"/Tribute not so long ago at the Wally Park's
Motorsports Museum in Pomona. We should all be so lucky to
have such a wonderful gathering of friends before we pass
away. Ak will always be remembered as the "Ultimate Hot
Rodder" and we will all miss him but find comfort in knowing
he is in a much better place now.

There are no plans for a memorial service as this would be
redundant to the event at the Museum.

His ashes will be scattered at Bonneville, Baja, and Pike's
Peak.
 Regards,
 Charles Rollins & Joann Brock

===     http://www.vtr.org