Re: Ebay Auction

To: "Hoyt" <hoyt@cavtel.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ebay Auction
From: "Kinderlehrer" <Kinderlehrer@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 17:36:15 -0800
I tried answerinng this from work using the web browser email tool- guess
that doesn't work, so I'll try again:
I bought a gas tank from Jorge a couple of years ago. He told me he use to
sell wholesale through some major suppliers - not TRF or Moss, I don't
think. The day after the 9/11 attacks - that would be 9/12, wouldn't it? -
all his customers, fearing the worst I guess, called and cancelled their
orders.  He was left with a workforce to feed and lot of in-process
inventory to get rid of.   Someone told him to sell the stuff on eBay - he
did and made more than he ever did selling wholesale. He said he would never
sell to those guys  again. The stuff is manufactured in Mexico, I think it's
his factory.
Anyway, the gas tank was of good quality and fit - not the same as buying
chrome I suppose, but I was happy with the transaction and with the product.

(I offered to build a web site for him at the time, but he said he had
someone - guess he did)
Bob