Going to Philadelphia

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Going to Philadelphia
From: "Bill Brewer" <bbrewer@tvwireless.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 08:53:36 -0800
     I have to travel from California to Philadelphia for work on Monday
December 5th. I'll fly back again on Saturday. Any Triumph things to do in the
area? I see British Miles in Morristown, but that is a ways away. Any listers
want to tag up and have a brew or something? I'll be checking my company email
at bbrewer@lehighcement.com.
     My company always manages to send me back East in the winter....
     One interesting note: My great uncle crashed a P-61 Black Widow night
fighter on a shakedown flight in 1945. The plane he wrecked was recovered and
is being restored in the Mid-Atlantic Air Museum in Reading, PA. That's what I
did last time I was back there.

     Bill Brewer
     Tehachapi, CA

===     http://www.vtr.org