Couple of Parts for free

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Couple of Parts for free
From: "Edward Hutchinson" <ehutchi3@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 01:14:25 -0700
I sold my TR6 and am cleaning things out. I have two gas cap assemblies. One
is for a TR6 - part number 725117 (TRF) and the other I think is for a TR4 but
am not sure - part number 834-905 - not sure if that is Vicky Brit, TRF or
Moss.

I also have 6 exhaust pipe clamps - original type - part 812-075 (Moss I
think).

All are new and are available for free - first come first served. Individual
car owners only - no parts dealers please

Ed.