TR4 won't start

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4 won't start
From: Susan Tucker <sltucker4@alltel.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 11:11:24 -0400
Howdy all,
   Long time, no see.  I'm sure you guys don't remember me... my name
is Susan.  I bought a 1964 TR4 about 4 1/2 years ago, did all the
body work, finally got the car painted the end of last summer and
just about a month ago finished repainting the wire wheels.  It looks
fantastic and has been running like a charm.  That is until my
husband decided that he needed to mess with the carburetors a little.
He ended up taking one of the adjusting screws all the way out.  Well
the O-ring crumbled in his hand so we replaced it.... put the screw
back in and now the car won't start.  It turns over fine but there
seems to be no spark.  Are there any suggestions as to what might be
the problem?
Thanks,
Susan