Re: tr3 body lift points

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: tr3 body lift points
From: Dan Buettner <danb@thelittlemacshop.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 11:53:22 -0500
Doug -

A winch would work, but three acquaintances and a few cold beverages
will work just as well if not better.  If you haven't removed fenders
doors boot lid etc then more people will be needed.

Be sure you get the parking brake bits all separated before you
start; that's easy to overlook, the spring in particular.

If you do go with a winch, I'd suggest attachment points in the gas
tank area and the forward outrigger area.  The body is pretty
back-heavy, maybe 60/40; bear that in mind.

Hope this helps.

Dan

--
Dan Buettner - Des Moines, Iowa