TR3 Headlight Bezel

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3 Headlight Bezel
From: ols@bcdef.net
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 21:13:10 -0400
Thanks to all who have helped with problems in the past.  This list is great!

I now have another question I hope some of you can help me with.  I
tracked a vibration problem down to the headlights vibrating.  I
think I figured out how to remove the headlight bezel (put a large
screwdriver into the slot to the right of the dimple on top of the
bezel and twist).  I tightened the screws on the headlight ring and
now the vibration is gone.  My problem is that now I can't figure out
how to replace the bezel without pushing so hard I'm afraid I'll
break something.

Any advice?

Thanks

Alex