VTR 2005 - Spinal Tappets songs now available in .mp3 format

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: VTR 2005 - Spinal Tappets songs now available in .mp3 format
From: "Ann and Tim Buja" <buja@insightbb.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 23:13:05 -0500
We've received a number of requests for additional copies of the Spinal
Tappets CD that was included in each registration packet.  Due to our
budget, we could only make a limited number of CDs, and no more are
available.  However, you can now download the five tracks as 160kbps .mp3
files.

Point your web browser to http://www.vtr2005.org/tappets.html for download
links, instructions, lyrics, and a photo of the band.  Please save the
tracks and play them from your hard drive or .mp3 player instead of playing
them from the site to minimize bandwidth.  (We may have to throttle back the
site bandwidth if usage gets too heavy.)

The tracks include "Losing My Transmission", "TR Man", "Smoke From The
Dashboard", "Rust In The Tin", and "Gearbox".  For maximum effect, the
tracks should be played in this order, just like any other concept album
produced when our Triumphs were young.

Special thanks go to the following ISOA members:
- The Band: Jim "Screamer" Aldridge, Peter "Maestro" Conover, Dave "Stumpy
Joe" Kayson, Mike "Wheelman" Konopka, and Dan "Wrongway" Swanson
- Bob "Suds" Streepy and Jim "Screamer" Aldridge for their lyrical efforts
- Mike "Wheelman" Konopka and Thunder Tone Audio for audio production
- Erik "Iceman" Quackenbush for hosting the website

Tim Buja - VTR 2005 Registrar - Rockford, IL
What's this I hear about "Smell the Glovebox" - a bootleg DVD?  What will
they think of next?