Re: Why do TR's sell for so little money?

To: TR250Driver@aol.com, frede.thomas2@verizon.net, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Why do TR's sell for so little money?
From: BearTranserv@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 10:50:53 EDT
In a message dated 8/26/2005 6:55:31 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
TR250Driver@aol.com writes:

Now for  the price of one 68
Barracuda (had one from new) I can buy maybe 3 TR's in  nice shape and I can
drive
them too!  Variety is the spice of life.

Did you catch Hot Rod magazine a couple of months ago with the story  about
the 38K mile Hemi Cuda, I forget which year that just sold at auction for  $2
million!  And the guy said he's since turned down $5M!  Lost of  crazy folks
out there.

Robert B.  Houston
Texan in New Mexico

63 TR4
73 MG Midget
94 F150
03  Beetle

To model our political system upon speculations of  lasting tranquility, is
to calculate on the weaker springs of the human  character.
---Alexander  Hamilton