Re: tr6 overdrive

To: "triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: tr6 overdrive
From: "Kurtis" <tr4driver@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 20:54:19 -0500
As Steven mentioned, the trim rings were originally chrome, and changed to
black at some point (I believe with the TR5/250).  But I think you were
asking about the faces of the gauges(?).  Those on my TR4 are flat black,
and I believe they were all more of a flat or matte black.

Kurtis Jones
Russellville, Arkansas
1963 TR4 - CT19389L
1959 AH Bugeye - AN5L23250