RE: por-15

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: por-15
From: "Tim Tucker" <timtucker@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 15:49:50 -0400
Have you considered RUSTBULLET?
www.rustbullet.com

I am looking for something to do the inside of the frame.  POR-15 looked
like it would require far more effort with no better results.  I plan on
using Marine Clean, or equivalent, and then 2x coats with rustbullet.  I
tested rustbullet on some gas 'blackpipe' that had been installed for
several years (you know how fast it rusts).  I applied the rustbullet right
over the rust (2 coats).  Looks the same today as it did the day I applied
it (over a year ago). FWIW.
Good Luck
Tim