Connecticut Triumph Register 25th Anniversary Show

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Connecticut Triumph Register 25th Anniversary Show
From: MCMEGANUTT@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 12:36:40 EDT
25th Anniversary British Motorcar Gathering & Picnic, Sunday, August 11, 2005

Manchester, Connecticutb Hosted by the Connecticut Triumph Register.  If you
love old British classic sports cars and would like to get together with other
British car owners, we think you'll be interested in our invitation to join
one of Connecticut's oldest car clubs at their 25th Anniversary British
Motorcar Gathering & Picnic.  All motorcars are welcome, but our accent is
definitely
British.  Over the years, close to 140  cars in 22 classes have been on
display and more than 40 trophies being awarded to their owners.  Dash plaques
will
be provided to pre-registrants and while supplies last on the day of the
show.  Judging is done by the participants and trophies are awarded in all
classes. Food, family fun, vendors  and raffle are all part of the event.
Tennis and
volleyball courts are available.  A coloring contest and a free Triumph car
coloring book will be provided for children.  Our raffle will be an afternoon
highlight.  This year's top raffle prize will be a gift certificate to a major
parts supply house.  The event date is Sunday, September 11, 2005. Time
schedule is from 9:30 through 4:05 at Wickham Park, Manchester, CT, exit 60
off
I-84.
Pre-registration contact : Carol Krim, 62 Hillspoint Rd. Trumbull, CT 06611

                                     Tel# 203-261-8624
General Info: Fred McNutt Tel 860-871-8713    Fax 860-871-8710
                                      email triumphtr61972 @aol.com
www.CTRiumph.com