Nelson Reidel

To: "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nelson Reidel
From: "FRED E THOMAS" <frede.thomas2@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 05:28:58 -0500
Nelson Riedel is one of the most thorough hobbiest I have ever known,  when he
decides to repair a part he researches above and beyond any and all
information he can find/read/investigate before he dismantles a part, he has
helped this community with endless hours of reseach and then writing articles
for all to enjoy and help, just go back over the many, many articles he has
shared through the "Buckeye Club" site, to even think he would knowingly
misrepresent anything is beyond belief, no wonder we lose so many valued
friends on this list over the years and believe me he is sorely missed.  "FT"