Re: midew remover?

To: twakeman@razzolink.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: midew remover?
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 19:57:30 EST
In a message dated 3/15/05 7:47:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
twakeman@razzolink.com writes:

> My white soft top (hood) picked up some black mildew patches this winter
> while being stored  Regular vinyl cleaner and a stiff brush just reduced
> the size of the spots.  Zout didn't help nor did regular soap & scrubbing.
>
> Anyone have a mildew spot removing recipe that works on white hoods?
>
> TeriAnn

TeriAnn,
A real good friend of mine Jim Shaw a Triumph Guru from the Western
Pennsylvania Triumph Club swears by GO-JO hand cleaner for the cure all for
tough
cleaning jobs on tops such as you describe. Since my wife, Beverly, works for
GO-JO
and I have financial interest I will refrain from offering an opinion.
Cheers,
Darrell