Re: Battery Terminals TR4

To: trguy@cfl.rr.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Battery Terminals TR4
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 10:46:10 EST
In a message dated 3/15/2005 9:36:06 AM Eastern Standard Time,
trguy@cfl.rr.com writes:

> Looking for replacement but original style battery cables (negative and
> positive) for my 62 TR4

Jim,
The TR4 cables would go into the category of "impossible to find" / "made of
unobtainium" and all that rot.  I consider myself extremely lucky to come
across a set on a 62 being parted out by my good buddy Scot Harper @ Team
Triumph
330-392-7176. After I saw them they lasted about 15 seconds on the wreck
before they were in my hands. They have the "Helmet'" connectors and the
negative
cap has a black plastic cover. Good Luck Hunting.  Now watch a NOS set will
appear on ebay.
Cheers,
Darrell
62 TR4 CT 5521 LO