Re: building a tr6 dash

To: Richard <rcrabbe@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: building a tr6 dash
From: Ted <triumph66@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 21:36:55 -0500
Get your routers out and give it a go.  I saw TRF's wood shop last
month, and it's very impressive, but they are in between woodworkers.

With the right presses, glues and veneers, it's a simple job.

If you need advice, I have an expert Englishman who works out of Ann
Arbor who can advise.

Let me know how you get on, and if you have any questions, let me know.

Atb,

Ted

--
T.L.L.