Dizzy Cap

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dizzy Cap
From: "Mark Endicott" <mini@nashvilletn.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 10:55:47 -0600
I spent the weekend sorting out the new TR4A purchase and ran across a couple
of questions.

I thought it would be a good idea to have a new distributor cap in my travel
bag so I checked out Moss and couldn't believe that they were worth $40.  I
have several new caps that are made for the 25D dizzy used in the
Sprite/Midget.  It looks like they will work except that the wires will exit
the cap facing the radiator.  Since I am installing new wires anyway I thought
I would ask if anybody else has tried this.  I realize that the firing order
position will be different and I will have to rotate all of the wires 90
degrees CW.

Mark
Nashville